Subscribe to a Calendar
You can subscribe to our calendar if you have a calendar app that supports Webcal/iCalendar/ICS subscriptions.
Not all calendars can display reminders, and you may need to specifically opt-in. Look for "Alert", "Alarm", or "Reminder" when you subscribe.
Apps that can subscribe by clicking the button:
- Apple MacOS Calendar (will also sync to all other Apple devices via iCloud)
NB. default update frequency is weekly unless you edit this on import!
- iOS Calendar (will subscribe only on a single device — alternately use MacOS calendar to subscribe on all your devices)
- Google Calendar on Android
- Any other calendar app that supports Webcal/iCalendar/ICS (check the help pages)
Websites that can subscribe by copying the link:
- Google Calendar website (copy link, then on website: Other calendars > + > From URL > (paste link)
- Outlook Live Calendar website (copy link, then on website: Add calendar > Subscribe from web > (paste link)
- Any other calendar website that supports Webcal/iCalendar/ICS (check the help pages)